Bioenergy Australia Webinar – Biogas and Bioresource Mapping
Bioenergy Australia invites you to our latest webinar for 2017 entitled,
Australia Biogas Country Report and Bioresource mapping to identify anaerobic digestion opportunities
We welcome to this, our latest, biogas webinar, A/Prof Bernadette McCabe, Australia’s National Team Leader for IEA Bioenergy Task 37 (Energy from Biogas), and two guest presenters from Ireland, Prof Jerry Murphy and Richard O’Shea.
Webinar Presentations: A/Prof McCabe will provide an update on the 2016 Australia Country Report and progress on the biogas survey. She will also discuss how we are integrating Biogas facilities map on AREMI and how the ABBA project can be used to identify AD opportunities. The webinar welcomes active involvement through a Q and A to gather ideas from webinar participants where the greatest opportunities are emerging.
Our guest presenters will offer an international perspective of bioresource mapping to identify anaerobic digestion opportunities. The content of the presentation will cover:
- an assessment of the biomethane resource in Ireland associated with waste streams and development of a model to determine where to construct plants using these feedstocks;
- an assessment of the resource of grass silage and cattle slurry in Ireland with a utilisation plan;
- Differentiation between centralised and decentralised anaerobic digestion systems.
- Time and Date: 4:00pm (AEST [Brisbane time]) Wednesday 19th July 2017
- More details: Download the Webinar Flyer
- Make a Booking: Reserve your place at the Webinar
- Questions: email@example.com
Note: This free seminar is one of many activities provided by Bioenergy Australia under a funding agreement with ARENA for participation in the international IEA Bioenergy tasks.