BIT’s 6th Annual World Congress of Bioenergy
Bioenergy 2016 will showcase the bioenergy research in a global context and will bring together world-class researchers in bioenergy, including academia, policy makers, industrialists and other related stakeholders. It will include high profile plenary keynote speakers, subject-specific break-out sessions, workshops and poster presentations.
- Policies, Regulations, Strategies and Sustainability
- Biomass Feedstock Production and Utilization
- Biofuels and Future Transportation Energy
- Biomass Power and Thermal
- Biogas and Bio-natural gas ( Biomethane, Hydrogen )