WEBINAR – Integrated Bioenergy Hybrids – Flexible Renewable Energy Solutions
IEA BIOENERGY WEBINAR SERIES
IEA Bioenergy invites you to participate in a FREE international webinar entitled, “Integrated Bioenergy Hybrids – Flexible Renewable Energy Solutions” presented by Elina Hakkarainen.
This webinar will be held on Thursday, September 14, 2017 at 10 am Eastern Daylight Time / 4 pm Central European Summer Time / 2 pm Greenwich Mean Time. For more information and a description of the webinar, please see the attached poster.
Our e-Lectures are delivered through the Adobe®Connect™ web conferencing software. This means that the presentation file will be broadcast through the webinar platform.
Login instructions are provided below. If required, please consult the attached PDF file which includes additional step by step instructions. Newer version of the webinar platform may prompt for download of a new add-in.
To participate, you will need a computer with stable internet access. If you will not have access to the internet, please consult the PDF Manual for dial-in options and/or contact us so we can provide you with the presentation file to follow along.
You can participate using the instructions below:
How to Join
10-15 minutes prior to the session:
Option 1: Web-only login – Connecting through the Internet (Recommended)
>Select “Enter as a GUEST”, type your full name and then click “Enter Room”
- New version of the AdobeConnect may prompt for download of new add-in. Follow the instructions on screen to install.
- When prompted select “Listen Only” on the bottom right corner of the message box
- Ensure that your computer speakers and sound are enabled
- All questions can be directed towards the chat pod during the Q&A session.
Option 2: Phone + Web login (Alternative option for poor internet connection)
- Dial: international toll free number for your country
- Enter access code 3464858#
- Attached is a list with International toll free numbers and toll numbers with your country’s corresponding dial-in information(*Numbers may be subject to change)
- Continue to follow Web-only login steps above
Enjoy the lecture!
For additional information, please contact:
Phone: +1 705-744-1715 Ext.630