5th Argus Biomass Asia Conference 2020 (postponed)
Argus has been monitoring reports from the World Health Organisation (WHO) and Singapore’s Ministry of Health daily, with the health and well-being of Argus clients and staff as our priority.
In light of recent developments regarding the Novel Coronavirus in the region and new restrictions being imposed on travel and large-scale public gatherings in Singapore, Argus has concluded that we must postpone Argus Biomass Asia 2020.
The situation is still developing and we are working to find alternative dates to reschedule Argus Biomass Asia 2020. We therefore ask for your patience until we can advise you of the rescheduled date, which is currently planned for Q3 2020.
We will be in touch with alternative arrangements as soon as practically possible.
Key Biomass Asia discussion topics include:
- The future of biomass and its place in renewable energy goals;
- Beyond the FiT: ensuring sustainability in energy policies in Japan;
- Long term outlook for energy resources in South Korea and the rising demand from the world’s largest energy user, China;
- Market updates on the supply of biomass from Vietnam, Indonesia and Malaysia;
- Panel discussion on accessing the viability of new fuel feedstocks types;
- Changes in PKS procurement methods with new sustainability requirements;
- Vietnam’s efforts to meet sustainability and traceability requirements.