ADVANCED BIOFUELS SYMPOSIUM 2015
The Advanced Biofuels Symposium brings together multi-disciplinary experts in the energy field, including stakeholders in academia, industry and government, to discuss key issues related to the development of the advanced biofuels industry.
Presentations, discussions and networking sessions will cover key areas of advanced biofuels development, such as:
- Integrated biorefineries (thermal & biological)
- Conversion technologies (pyrolysis, gasification, biological conversion, emerging technologies)
- The development of low-cost sustainable feedstocks
- Aviation biofuels
- Forestry-based biofuels
- National and international policy
- Combustion & engine operations
- Biofuels economics
- Life-cycle analysis
- Supply-chain logistics
This Symposium also enhances coordination of research efforts in Canada, and fosters new ideas for research, collaboration and business development, in order to pave a sustainable path toward the commercialization of advanced biofuels.