Bioenergy Australia 2014
Australia’s premier bioenergy conference, Bioenergy Australia 2014, will be held at the Stamford Grand Adelaide, from 1 – 2 December, with a technical tour on 3 December.
The program will cover policies and programs, projects and project development case studies and emerging opportunities.
The conference will consider the many facets of bioenergy, including having some 80+ presentations on:
- Biomass resources and supply aspects
- Conventional and advanced liquid biofuels
- Algae and other future feedstocks
- Pyrolysis and bio-char
- Anaerobic digestion and livestock wastes
- Heat and power
- Overarching aspects of bioenergy, such as policies, finance and investment, life cycle emissions and sustainability.
Last year this conference was attended by 245 delegates and we expect a similar good attendance this year. The program will include a trade exhibition and technical posters and include a tour to bioenergy facilities in the region.