IEA Bioenergy Webinar – Biobased chemicals: a 2020 status update
IEA Bioenergy invites you to participate in a free international webinar entitled, “ Biobased chemicals: a 2020 status update”, moderated by Bert Annevelink and presented by Ed De Jong.
This webinar will be held on Tuesday, March 10, 2020 from 4:00 pm – 5:00pm Central European Time / 11:00 am – 12:00 am North American Eastern Daylight Time / 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm Greenwich Mean Time .
For more information and a description of the webinar, please see the poster.
Please consult the instructions below for information on how to connect for the live webinar. You will need a computer with stable internet access. If you do not have access to the internet, please contact us so we can provide you with the presentation file to follow along.
The webinar will be delivered through the Adobe®Connect™ web conferencing software. Newer versions of the webinar platform may prompt you to download a free add-in. Follow the instructions on-screen to install.
To receive email reminders and calendar invitations, please register online here:
How to Join
10-15 minutes prior to the session:
1. Go to URL https://meet80114613.adobeconnect.com/rim08cdsh89u/
Select “Enter as a GUEST”, type your full name and then click “Enter Room”
2. New versions of AdobeConnect may prompt for the download of a new add-in. Follow the instructions on screen to install
3. When prompted select “Listen Only” on the bottom right corner of the message box
4. Ensure that your computer speakers and sound are enabled
5. All questions can be directed towards the chat pod during the Q&A session
Enjoy the lecture!
For additional information, please contact:
ETA-Florence Renewable Energies