IEA Bioenergy Webinar – Technical, Economic and Environmental Assessment of Biorefineries – Developing a Practical Approach for Characterisation
IEA Bioenergy Webinar Series
IEA Bioenergy invites you to participate in a FREE international webinar entitled, “Technical, Economic and Environmental Assessment of Biorefineries – Developing a Practical Approach for Characterisation”, presented by Johannes Lindorfer, Franziska Hesser and Michael Mandl.
This webinar will be held on Wednesday, July 3 from 4:00 pm – 5:00pm Central European Summer Time / 10:00 am – 11:00 am North American Eastern Daylight Time / 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm Greenwich Mean Time. For more information and a description of the webinar, please see the attached poster.
Please consult the instructions below for information on how to connect for the live webinar. You will need a computer with stable internet access. If you do not have access to the internet, please contact us so we can provide you with the presentation file to follow along.
The webinar will be delivered through the Adobe®Connect™ web conferencing software. Newer versions of the webinar platform may prompt you to download a free add-in. Follow the instructions on-screen to install.
To receive email reminders and calendar invitations, please register online here: https://adobe.ly/2MycIEh
How to Join
10-15 minutes prior to the session:
Option 1: Web-only login – Connecting through the Internet (Recommended)
1. Go to URL http://cif-ifc.adobeconnect.com/electures/
>Select “Enter as a GUEST”, type your full name and then click “Enter Room”
2. New versions of AdobeConnect may prompt for the download of a new add-in. Follow the instructions on screen to install
3. When prompted select “Listen Only” on the bottom right corner of the message box
4. Ensure that your computer speakers and sound are enabled
5. All questions can be directed towards the chat pod during the Q&A session
Option 2: Phone + Web login (Alternative option for poor internet connection)
1. Dial: international toll free number for your country
2. Enter access code 3464858#
3. Attached is a list with International toll free numbers and toll numbers with your country’s corresponding dial-in information (*Numbers are subject to change)
4. Continue to follow Web-only login steps above
Enjoy the lecture!
For additional information, please contact:
Canadian Institute of Forestry
Phone: +1 705-744-1715 Ext. 585