Bioenergy Australia 2013
Australia’s premier bioenergy conference, Bioenergy Australia 2013, will be held at the Crowne Plaza Hunter Valley from 25 – 26 November, with a technical tour on 27 November.
The program will cover policies and programs, projects and project development case studies and emerging opportunities.
The conference will consider the many facets of bioenergy, including having some 80+ presentations on:
- Biomass resources and supply aspects
- Conventional and advanced liquid biofuels
- Algae and other future feedstocks
- Pyrolysis and bio-char
- Anaerobic digestion and livestock wastes
- Heat and power
- Overarching aspects of bioenergy, such as policies, finance and investment, life cycle emissions and sustainability.
Last year this conference was attended by 264 delegates and we expect a similar good attendance this year. The program will include a trade exhibition and technical posters and include a tour to bioenergy facilities in the region.
Expressions of Interest to give posters, exhibit or sponsor are currently being sought.