Global Clean Energy Action Forum (CEM13 ; MI.7)
This September in Pittsburgh, the U.S. will host the first-ever Global Clean Energy Action Forum, a joint convening of the 13th Clean Energy Ministerial and the 7th Mission Innovation ministerial. Governments, international organizations, the private sector, academia, innovators, civil society, and early career researchers and policymakers will join together in a three-day event that features a high-level plenary, topical roundtables with energy and science ministers from 31 countries, CEOs and experts, side events, technology demonstrations, and other activities.
The Global Clean Energy Action Forum comes at a pivotal time. We are on the cusp of the most important transition human society has ever seen, and we need to look back at 2022 as the year the world took giant steps to build a new energy economy that benefits all, improves energy security, tackles climate change, and reaps the rewards of a clean energy market that will exceed $23 trillion by the end of this decade.
Full schedule: https://gceaf.org/schedule_embed/
Bioenergy related events:
- Sustainable Bioenergy and Biorefineries Roundtable – Thursday, September 22 • 9:30am – 10:30am (roundtables are invitation only)
- Counting carbon – better carbon accounting for better policy – Thursday, September 22 • 1:45pm – 2:45pm
- CEM Biofuture Campaign – Thursday, September 22 • 3:00pm – 4:00pm (private event meeting)
- Mission Integrated Biorefineries – Friday, September 23 • 9:00am – 10:00am
- Biofuture Business From – Friday, September 23 • 9:30am – 1:30pm
- Biorefinery: Fuels and Chemicals go Hand in Hand – Friday, September 23 • 10:15am – 11:15am
- Sustainable Aviation Fuel: taking off across the Globe – Friday, September 23 • 12:45pm – 1:45pm