Expert workshop – Deployment perspective of green hydrogen from biomass and green hydrogen use in bio-based processes
Expert workshop organised by IEA Bioenergy in the frame of the Inter-Task project on “Synergies of green hydrogen and bio-based value chains deployment”. The workshop is coordinated by IEA Bioenergy Task 40 in collaboration with IEA Bioenergy Tasks 32, 33, 34, 36, 37, 39, 42, 44, and 45.
The workshop is an expert meeting, by invitation only. It is a hybrid event, so both physical and online participation is possible.
Background & goal of the workshop:
- Framing and describing possible value chains combining hydrogen production and deployment of hydrogen and bio-based processes for different bio-based end-products, including technologies at different development stages
- Overview on the status and deployment perspective of concepts on 1) green hydrogen from biomass and 2) green hydrogen use in bio-based processes
- Discussion and definition of an assessment framework for evaluating the deployment of 1) green hydrogen from biomass and 2) green hydrogen use in bio-based processes.
– Case study selection for in-depth presentation and analysis
– Definition of boundaries, timeframe etc. (framing of the project)
– Indicators for technical, economic, environmental, system and “H2-link” criteria
- Set of specific case studies and concepts for further assessment within the Inter-Task project on Synergies of green hydrogen and bio-based value chains deployment.
If you have any questions about the event, please do not hesitate to contact us: Christiane Hennig (firstname.lastname@example.org)