IEA Bioenergy Webinar – Perception and Positions of Stakeholders Towards Bioenergy
IEA Bioenergy invites you to participate in an international webinar entitled, “Perception and Positions of Stakeholders Towards Bioenergy” presented by Thuy Mai-Moulin and Uwe Fritsche, and moderated by Prof. Dr. Martin Junginger
This webinar will be held on Tuesday, February 5, 2019 at 3:30 pm – 5:00 pm Central European Time / 9:30 am – 11:00 am Eastern Standard Time / 2:30 p.m – 4:00 pm Greenwich Mean Time. For more information and a description of the webinar, please see the attached poster.
Our e-Lectures are delivered through the Adobe®Connect™ web conferencing software. This means that the presentation file will be broadcast through the webinar platform.
Login instructions are provided below. If required, please consult the attached PDF file which includes additional step by step instructions. Newer versions of the webinar platform may prompt for the download of a new add-in.
To participate, you will need a computer with stable internet access. If you will not have access to the internet, please consult the PDF Manual for dial-in options and/or contact us so we can provide you with the presentation file to follow along.
Follow the instructions below to participate:
How to Join
10-15 minutes prior to the session:
Option 1: Web-only login – Connecting through the Internet (Recommended)
>Select “Enter as a GUEST”, type your full name and then click “Enter Room”
- New versions of AdobeConnect may prompt for the download of a new add-in. Follow the instructions on screen to install
- When prompted select “Listen Only” on the bottom right corner of the message box
- Ensure that your computer speakers and sound are enabled
- All questions can be directed towards the chat pod during the Q&A session
Option 2: Phone + Web login (Alternative option for poor internet connection)
- Dial: international toll free number for your country
- Enter access code 3464858#
- Attached is a list with International toll free numbers and toll numbers with your country’s corresponding dial-in information (*Numbers are subject to change)
- Continue to follow Web-only login steps above
Enjoy the lecture!
For additional information, please contact:
Canadian Institute of Forestry
Phone: +1 705-744-1715 Ext. 585