IEA Bioenergy Webinar – GoBiGas an Industrial Relevant State-of-the-Art Reference for Advanced Biofuel Production via Gasification
IEA Bioenergy invites you to participate in a free international webinar titled, “GoBiGas an Industrial Relevant State-of-the-Art Reference for Advanced Biofuel Production via Gasification” presented by Henrik Thunman and Freddy Tengberg and moderated by Kevin Whitty.
This webinar will be held on Wednesday June 20, 2018 at 4:00 pm Central European Summer Time / 10:00 am Eastern Daylight Time / 2:00 pm Greenwich Mean Time. For more information and a description of the webinar, please see the attached poster.
Our e-Lectures are delivered through the Adobe®Connect™ web conferencing software. This means that the presentation file will be broadcast through the webinar platform.
Login instructions are provided below. If required, please consult the attached PDF file which includes additional step by step instructions. Newer versions of the webinar platform may prompt for download of a new add-in.
To participate, you will need a computer with stable internet access. If you will not have access to the internet, please consult the PDF Manual for dial-in options and/or contact us so we can provide you with the presentation file to follow along.
Follow the instructions below to participate:
How to Join
10 minutes prior to the session (For slower connections please allow more time):
Option 1: Web-only login – Connecting through the Internet (Recommended)
1. Go to URL http://cif-ifc.adobeconnec
>Select “Enter as a GUEST”, type your full name and then click “Enter Room”
2. New version of the AdobeConnect may prompt for download of new add-in. Follow the instructions on screen to install.
3. When prompted select “Listen Only” on the bottom right corner of the message box
4. All questions can be directed towards the chat pod
Option 2: Phone + Web login (Alternative option for poor internet connection)
1. Dial: international toll free number for your country
2. Enter access code 3464858#
3. Attached is a list with International toll free numbers and toll numbers with your country’s corresponding dial-in information (*Numbers may be subject to change)
4. Continue to follow Web-only login steps above
First time connecting or having issues? Test your connection here:
*For unstable internet connection, instructions for other login options are available. Please consult the attached PDF Manual. If there are any questions please feel free to contact us.
Enjoy the lecture!
Canadian Institute of Forestry
Phone: 705-744-1715 Ext.630
IEA Webinar Poster June – Final
IEA International Webinar Series Participant Instructions
Enterprise – Pragmatic International Toll Free Numbers
GoBiGas demonstration – a vital step for a large-scale transition from fossil fuels to advanced biofuels and electrofuels